VisionPlus Expo: Chalo, Dubai Chalein
Come October and the crème de la crème of the eyewear industry will convene at the Festival Arena in Dubai for the VisionPlus Expo – a grand exhibition of the best in eyewear
Since the recent announcement of the VisionPlus EXPO, Dubai more than 800 visitors from across 40 countries have pre-registered for the event. And the count continues to soar. The registration trends are a clear indicator that the VisionPlus EXPO is one of the most eagerly awaited events of the optical industry.
VisionPlus is inviting participation from global brand manufacturers and distributors of all products and services related to the optical business at its grand expo in Dubai. The three-day event will be hosted at the Festival Arena Exhibition Centre in Dubai, starting October 26, 2021.
Leading brands from across the globe have already confirmed their participation and will be showcasing their extensive range of products at this grand event. It will be a one of its kind event - celebrating the achievements and excellence in the eyewear industry.
If you have not registered for the event here is what you may miss out on:
- A great networking opportunity – as the trade fair will give participants a chance to rub shoulders with stalwarts that have defined the optical trade in many ways.
- An opportunity to witness the latest trends of the eyewear industry
- Knowledge sharing through the expert sessions hosted by VP Academy
- Launching at the start of Dubai Expo 2020 which is expected to see more than 25 million visitors in Dubai, VisionPlus EXPO gives optical visitors a chance to experience the fanfare and be a part of one of the biggest events in the region
- Dubai as the destination for VisionPlus EXPO provides the perfect platform for optical buyers from across the Middle East, Africa, and South Asia to mix business and pleasure
- Project Eyewear is a unique featured area that promotes budding designers and startup eyewear companies. Visitors get a chance to tap these brands at an early stage and build long lasting partnerships
- The coveted VP Awards (Arabia) will be hosted by the VisionPlus EXPO 2021. It would celebrate the Middle Eastern optical business in all its glory, promising a great future for the optical industry at large. It promises great fun, excitement, motivation, and much more.
The VisionPlus EXPO 2021 has been organised keeping in mind all possible hygiene protocols prioritizing the safety of the participants.
Brands on display
ZEISS, Schnieder, ICK Lens, Eschenbach, Stepper Eyewear, Hello Kitty Eyewear, Comes (Italy), Mei (Italy), OptiSwiss, Optotech, SI International, Eyepie, Celena Colored Contact Lenses, Beauty Vision (Kuwait), KNCO ( France) are among the many others who have confirmed their participation for the event.
These brands and many more are earnestly preparing for the grand event. VisionPlus EXPO is the platform where the big players of the industry are going to showcase technological advancements in the optical world and latest in machinery, instruments and equipment. Something that no optician should miss out on!
The VP Awards, Arabia
The VP Awards have set a new benchmark every year - celebrating the best in the world of eyewear. At the VisionPlus Expo, these awards will enter the seventh edition. The online voting process by opticians will begin after the top 5 nominations are selected by a niche jury comprising the biggest retailers in the region. Opticians and practitioners from across the region will get an opportunity to vote for the brands that would reflect the taste of the customers in the best possible way. Winners would be announced at a gala awards ceremony to be hosted during the VisionPlus EXPO.
Knowledge sharing at its best!
Networking is just one aspect of the VisionPlus EXPO. Users also stand to gain through the various sessions to be hosted by VP Academy, as part of the expo. VP Academy is a forum for eyecare professionals with study topics curated by some of the best professionals in the region. The extensive knowledge sharing sessions will include lectures on ophthalmic lens technology; best practices for dispensing contact lens; intricacies of eyewear retailing; updates on future technologies; and other key subjects. Attendees to the expo will get a chance to benefit from the lineup of impressive speakers at these sessions. Interested opticians can also enroll for the certification courses offered by VP Academy.
Special Offer by Safilo for opticians in India
Safilo India, the leading eyewear distributor of the country, is offering free tickets+stay for upto 200 registered opticians from India based on their business relationships. Goes to show that loyalty to your favourite brands does pay off, and how!!
Win a fully paid trip to Dubai!
Opticians pre-registering for the VisionPlus EXPO on their website also stand a chance to win a fully paid trip to Dubai. Yes! If you win, your travel and logistics for the VIsionPlus EXPO will be completely paid for. The winner will be chosen through a lucky draw.
You can also refer your industry friends to register for the event and increase your chances of winning a fully sponsored trip to Dubai. So what are you waiting for? Just grab the opportunity and register yourself today!
To Register, visit