Worlds Biggest Optical Brands Gear Up For The VisionPlus EXPO 2021, Dubai
Are you ready for the stalwarts of the optical industry to come together under one roof to share the latest in eyewear fashion and technology in Dubai!
Having established itself as the leading eyewear publications of Asia and the Middle East, VisionPlus is now set to host a one of its kind exhibition — the VisionPlus EXPO 2021, Dubai.
The trade exhibition is expected to witness participation from leading eyewear retailers from more than 50 countries from the Middle East, Africa and South Asia, including countries from the Indian subcontinent.
Among the leading brands to confirm their participation are ZEISS, Schnieder, ICK Lens, Stepper Eyewear, Hello Kitty Eyewear, Comes (Italy), Mei (Italy), OptiSwiss, Optotech, SI International, Eyepie, Celena Colored Contact Lenses, Beauty Vision (Kuwait), KNCO ( France) with many others earnestly preparing for the grand event.
The international brands are eager to showcase their portfolio and technological expertise at the show scheduled in October.
Coupled with the much awaited Dubai EXPO 2020 that is expected to host the futuristic innovations across the globe, this trade fair is poised to become a hub for many businesses as they will reinvent themselves.
All the participating brands are keen to utilise the opportunity in the form of VisionPlus EXPO that will take their business to a million customers! So, what are you waiting for?
Here is a snapshot of what participants CAN look forward to
- International pavilions from across the globe giving participants as well as visitors, a chance to catch up on the latest in eyewear fashion and products at these set-ups.
- The big players of the industry are going to showcase technological advancements in the optical world and latest in machinery, instruments and equipment.
- Knowledge sharing through the renowned experts with VP Academy and industry leaders, lined up as part of the event.
- The star studded celebration of the optical trade community-the VP Awards that will celebrate the achievements of the industry.
- An opportunity to showcase their brand to a global audience and the chance to become a part of the next big event of the optical industry in the Middle East and Africa.
- A chance to meet and connect with potential clients. The biggies from the industry have confirmed participation in VisionPlus EXPO. Being here, even for budding brands is a clear indicator of it having a global vision.
- Given the exposure that this platform will bring, it is an extremely cost effective marketing opportunity for the business.
- A deep dive into the latest happenings of the industry because everyone who matters is going to be here!
- An excellent platform to introduce new products and seek first hand feedback from the industry experts and a global audience.
Traditionally, exhibitions are known to feature local players but VisionPlus EXPO is set to establish new benchmarks by inviting international players to showcase their best in Dubai, the city that is centrally located for the buyers in the MENA region and South Asia.
This makes the trade fair an excellent opportunity to get all the big names under one roof. The optical trade community all over the globe is looking forward to this exhibition. Here is what some of the biggies have to say.
Mounir Balghouthi, Sales Manager of Schneider Optical Machines says, “Dubai is a very important location for us due to its economic prosperity. It is the city of inspiration and an exciting hub for the Europe Middle East region. The market is growing very fast and we are excited to shape it. The VisionPlus Expo Dubai, from what we have learned so far, seems to be a great platform for us. The show offers us a unique opportunity to display our machines and technologies. It will be a great asset for creating new business and connecting to optical players from the middle East Region – which is great –but also from Africa and the South Asian Region.”
James Um, CEO from ick lens, says, “I think this is an excellent opportunity to showcase our portfolio to the global community coming to the Middle East from all over the globe. The pandemic has been a difficult phase for all of us, both personally and professionally. However, the optical industry has welcomed the challenge as an opportunity and we have seen some interesting innovations. This expo is an excellent platform that will bring together the stalwarts of the trade. We are looking forward to the grand event!”
Nicolò Costanzo, Managing Director of Italian Fair Service, the Italian trade agency partnering with VisionPlus Expo says he is very excited about this event, primarily because of the location. “ We are very glad to be associated with this project as it is happening in Dubai! It is the hub of a huge region, which cover Middle East, Africa and South of Asia. It is a touristic city and very fashion centric. And the event is taking place during World Expo 2020, which is great. This exhibition can be the point of contact for many professionals that don’t need to travel to other international events.
Considering the cancellation of important international fairs due to covid, we really are excited about Vision Plus Expo which will happen for sure in October.
We as Italian Fair Service are organising the Italian Pavilion, where many Italian excellent companies will exhibit. So we welcome all international companies as well as international visitors in the eyewear industry to attend the Vision Plus Expo from
26 to 28 October 2021!”