Michael Kors’ Spring Summer 2013 Eyewear collection pays a tribute to the unique sunglasses styles of the 1920’s. Tortoiseshell frames playfully incorporated with metal and acetate create a lasting impression.
You may also like
Two lead designers from Marchon's performance eyewear team talk about the pressures of creating glasses meant to perform under Olympic athletic conditions and...
Lacoste, the iconic French brand, has introduced two sunglasses and one optical style created with Arkema PeBax® Clear 1200 resin, a material containing...
Vision Rx Lab has successfully tapped the power of current Artificial Intelligence to create Nova Ai lenses – the new generation progressive lenses...
- Guts And Glory Define The Bank of Baroda Credit Card VisionPlus Premier League 2023
- And…The Winners Are Clear! The Bank Of Baroda Credit Card VisionPlus Premier League 2023
- Lorraine Berton Makes History As First Female President Of ANFAO
- Oakley Announces Fortnite Eyewear Collection
- AM Eyewear 20th Birthday Party