Taking inspiration from the retro styles, the new collection is all about blending contemporary designs with exemplary craftsmanship The idea of summer is inspired by comfort and Chloe’s latest collection is all about epitomising this concept. From the eyewear to the other accessories introduced as part of this collection, the easiness and light feeling of the collection are mirrored in everything. This collection consists of sunglasses with round, oversized silhouette and light metallic contours that make it a striking style statement. The elegance and beauty stands out with this design. The 70’s look is conveyed through the double metallic frame and slightly bent temples.
You may also like
Two lead designers from Marchon's performance eyewear team talk about the pressures of creating glasses meant to perform under Olympic athletic conditions and...
Lacoste, the iconic French brand, has introduced two sunglasses and one optical style created with Arkema PeBax® Clear 1200 resin, a material containing...
Vision Rx Lab has successfully tapped the power of current Artificial Intelligence to create Nova Ai lenses – the new generation progressive lenses...
- Essilor Launches Varilux XR Series
- Essilor Announces Virat Kohli As Brand Ambassador In India
- OrCam MyEye: Revolutionising Visual Assistance For The Visually Impaired
- Safilo And Amazon Announce New Carrera Smart Glasses With Alexa
- HOYA Vision Care Shines A Light On Fresh Evidence And Advances In Myopia Management At WCO4