There are over 25 awards’ categories that brands and distributors would compete for, with opticians polling online on www.vp-awards.com to decide the winner.
Gates for voting online www.vp-awards.com opened on Jan 01, 2014 and will close on Feb 02, 2014.
VP Awards is yet another step forward. This latest initiative is aimed at recognising the efforts and achievements of some of the most successful personalities and business houses of the Indian optical fraternity. But more importantly, it gives opticians across India, a voice. They now have an opportunity to vote for products and brands that they feel best reflect the tastes of their customers.
1. Best New Spectacles Model (Luxury segment)
individual models (Retail price > Rs. 25000/-)
2. Best New Spectacle Frame (Male/Unisex – Premium segment)
3. Best New Spectacle Frame (Female – Premium segment)
individual models (Retail price Rs. 5000/- to Rs. 25000/-)
4. Best New Spectacle Frame (Male/Unisex – Indigenous Segment)
5. Best New Spectacle Frame (Female – Indigenous Segment)
individual spectacle models from indian brands only (retail price < Rs. 5000/-)
1. Best New Sunglass Model (Luxury Segment)
individual models (retail price > Rs. 25000/-)
2. Best New Sunglass Model (Male/Unisex – Premium Segment)
3. Best New Sunglass Model (Female – Premium Segment)
individual models (retail price Rs. 5000/- to Rs. 25000/-)
4. Best New Sunglass Model (Male/Unisex – Indigenous Segment)
5. Best New Sunglass Model (Female – Indigenous Segment)
individual sunglass models from india brands only (retail price < Rs. 5000/-)
1.Best New Sports Eyewear
2.Best New Childrens Eyewear
3.Best New Fashion Eyewear Collection
1. Most Popular Lenses (Progressive)
2. Most Popular Lens (Value)
sv or progressive lenses offering best value proposition to optician
3. Most Popular Lens Coating
value addition coatings
1. Most Popular Oph. Contact Lens
powered contact lenses
2. Most Popular Coloured Contact Lens
colour contact lens
3. Most Popular Cl Solution
multi-purpose solutions /any other solution associated with cl
Instruments and Equipment
1. Best Value Enhancer (Retail)
all instruments and equipment used at retail opticians
2. Best Value Enhancer (Lab)
all instruments and equipment used at ophthalmic labs
Best Optometry or Csr Initiative
all initiatives related to promoting optometry in India
Best Optometry Institute
colleges and institutes registered in India
Best Marketing Initiative (Indigenous Brands)
indigenous brands having run print and/or online campaigns in 2013
Special Jury Award
Deserving initiative, product, service that may not have been covered above
As you know, the voting for the awards commenced on 1st January, 2014.
Until today, votes continue to pour in adding to the anxiety of the team and the participants.
Read on to know more on VP Awards- Know more about VP Awards.
‘Like’ and talk about VP Awards on Facebook. Find us on #vpawards.