From embracing the new norms of masking, social distancing and sanitising to the accelerated digitisation, the pandemic has many positives-even for the optical trade. India’s eyewear industry grew, evolved and expanded its footprint over the last decade until the pandemic hit. This growth was a result of a number of factors such as funding from external parties and modernisation entering the industry coupled with the rising demand for eyewear in terms of sales volume.
Pragnesh Gangar shares his views on whether the Indian optical industry has joined the movement to shift focus from the product oriented Eyewear to experience oriented Eyecare
You may also like
Due to the widespread and upsurge in the number of patients with the COVID -19 pandemic, some states have invoked Disaster And Management Act and declared...
- LEINZ Eyewear Wins The First opti BOX AWARD
- Italia Independent Recognises Pramukh Opticals As a Star Performer
- Here Is Who You Can Expect To See At VisionPlus EXPO This Year
- Google Surprises Everyone With A Smartglass With A Killer Feature!
- Silhouette Introduces The Perfect Combication Of Sportiness, Style And Elegance.